Made with solid cedar, the 8′ x 8′ x 20 Deer Evidence Garden Package is enclosed with a 5′ 7 high fence to prevent deer from entering the garden and eating your veggies. This fence functions as a trellis.
Made with strong cedar, this deer and bug proof 8′ x 8′ x 20 garden package offers 45 square feet of gardening space, and is ideal for a household of 4.
If you are looking to delve into gardening quickly, and do not desire to deal with the chore of insect proofing and the obstacle of watering your garden beds, this set is ideal. The included 5′ 7 high fence stops deer and other bugs from leaping into your garden, while functioning as a trellis for tomatoes, peas, beans, cucumber and other climbing plants.
Characteristic & & Benefits:
- Deer Proof–.5 foot 7 inch high fence doubles as a trellis, while preventing deer from jumping into the garden.
- Raised Garden Beds–.20 tall raised beds suggest you don’t need to bend down as far, and the soil will retain more wetness than much shorter beds. Soil fills right to the bottom. Perfect for growing all sorts of veggies, herbs, fruit and flowers.
- Gate–.Easy access for weeding and planting through included door.
- Strong Cedar Building And Construction –.Resilient 1.25 unattended cedar lumber, naturally rot resistant.
- Hardware Included–.Rust evidence hinges, screws, and brackets.
- Optional Automatic Watering System.— and timer waters your garden for you.
Optional Automatic Watering System
Located at the back corner of the garden, this automated soaker pipe watering system takes even the simplest of responsibilities out of your hands. We utilize a digital battery ran controller that is extremely easy to utilize. A garden hose can be linked to the unit, or the hose adaptor can be gotten rid of so the irrigation system can be connected into your existing irrigation system with piping. When the controller turns on, water seeps out through the 50 ft. soaker pipe. Price: $185.00. Includes
- Digital Battery Operated Controller – instantly waters your garden.
- Soaker Tube – lay tube around your plants, cover with a layer of mulch, and water permeates out when controller turns on (tube stakes consisted of).
- Coiled Pipe – easily installed in the pathway of the fenced garden.
- Sprayer – connects to end of the coiled pipe. You can manually spray your plants if you pick to, or utilize the hose pipe to wash your hands.
You can assemble this garden kit yourself, or have a regional handyperson follow the instructions and set it up for you. Assembly can take 4-5 hours, and including the soil (75 cubic feet) can take an additional couple of hours. Keep in mind that no digging is needed as the entire structure sits straight on the ground. Select a warm and level piece of land for your garden.
It takes only minutes to connect the fencing sections to the garden beds. At 67 inches in total height, the fence will keep out bunnies, deer and pets.
More Gardening Ideas & Resources